Wednesday, March 12

NIGHT 1: heartbreaking news

It was late on a windy Wednesday evening. With the little ones in bed, the rest of the citizens of Sooty, WV sat around in their living rooms, getting ready to watch the 10 o’clock news.

“Breaking news,” they heard blast across the screen, “we have just received confirmation that three members of the West Virginia Mafia are still hiding in our town. Mayor Hair has declared war upon these famously blood-thirsty killers. There will be a town meeting held tomorrow evening at Grandpa Karl’s Grill where all townspeople are expected to exterminate the mafia and restore peace to Sooty.”

Each townsperson looked at those sitting next to them. Was it their brother, sister, cousin, aunt, uncle, husband or wife? Were those callused hands the hands of a killer? Only time would tell…

It is now NIGHT. Those with night roles need to email me by MIDNIGHT tomorrow. There is to be no communication, on the blog or otherwise, except for the mafia so they can determine who to murder tonight. Check the blog after midnight tomorrow to see who dies. You may then comment and decide who is mafia and who you want to execute.

FYI: Because we have so many players, there are 3 MAFIA, 2 DETECTIVES, and 1 DOCTOR.

7 comments :

  1. Mom said...

    Who is that picture of Jay? I don't remember him looking that scary.

  2. Hillary said...

    I was thinking it was our cousin Jay who would be playing with us. I guess it's someone related to Jason though, right?

  3. Jana said...

    I didn't have a picture of Jay so I used a picture of a tough guy, because Jay is a tough guy. Haha. We're not supposed to be commenting during the night, though!! :)

  4. Jana said...

    I didn't have a picture of Jay so I used a picture of a tough guy, because Jay is a tough guy. Haha. We're not supposed to be commenting during the night, though!! :)

  5. Anonymous said...

    What time zone are we going off of for the day and night since we are all in different time zones?

  6. Jana said...

    We are going off of Central Time, because I am in the Central Time Zone. That puts you one hour behind me, and the Michiganders one hour ahead.

  7. Anonymous said...

    I'll take a pic of myself tonight and send it to jana...