Monday, April 14

NIGHT 4: disappear in a cloud of...hairspray?

It didn't take long for the town to decide who to kill. Mr. Jay, trusted by most in town, recommended Hillary's death and the majority of the town went along with him. Hillary declared her innocence, but her revelation fell on deaf ears.

The mayor went down to the local drugstore and picked up twelve bottles of hairspray. She returned to the beach where Hillary had been tied together with palm leaves, handed one bottle to each citizen, and counted down. "Three, two, one, GO!"

At first Hillary seemed quite unaffected by the fumes directed her way. We can assume her lungs had become quite accustomed to the toxins by the superior height of her lovely bangs. After nearly 15 minutes engulfed by the hairspray cloud, Hillary finally fell.

The town hurried over to her hut and did a quick search. Under the floorboards they discovered nearly 20 hollowed out coconuts, the communication tool of choice for the mafia of Wakananbaboo. The town cheered, and then they all fainted right there in Hillary's hut. It seems the lingering fumes were too much for them.

It is now NIGHT. Those with night roles should email me by tonight at midnight. As always, there is to be NO communciation during the night, on the blog or otherwise.

7 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    I think Hillary's ghost looks particularly menacing, don't you?

  2. Hillary said...

    It should, I'm mad to be dead! I can't believe you didn't fall for my great explanations. I thought I did a pretty good job at placing blame on Jay. Oh well, I had to try. Be careful, I might come back to haunt you all and you'll know it's me by the smell of hairspray I leave behind....

  3. Anonymous said...

    For what is worth now, Hillary.... I almost believed you. I was very close to changing my vote. You were very convincing but I don't think Jay would pull off the charade. The thought had crossed my mind, good job. You had Cortney convinced you were a townie from the beginning.

  4. Hillary said...

    Then why didn't he back me up? I almost plead with him but I thought that might make me look too desperate.

  5. Anonymous said...

    He was really busy Saturday with finishing our basement and then I didn't feel good yesterday so he was watching kids. I don't think he logged on until last night right before bed.

  6. Jay said...

    ive gotta admit that it was a good lie, hillary, but you made a fatal error in saying that it was definitely YOU who saved JASON the first night, information you couldnt have known even if you were a doctor

  7. Anonymous said...

    in a hushed voice "I read posts from dead people"